|Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos|
Some of the things I've tried:
- Giving up meat most of the week
- Trying to eat more slowly. This has been really hard, because at work, I get a 30 minute window to eat (work scheduling is strict... in the end, I have about 15-20 mins of meal time, which ends up being just gobble gobble gobble)
- Doing yoga asanas that focus on the digestive tract, eg. supine twists
- Seeing if I have a food allergy. I'm not even sure where I start on this... Google searches bring up tests that cost hundreds of dollars and I'm not really swimming in cash right now.
- Drinking Peppermint tea
- Giving up milk and dairy. I just love milk too much. Plus, there are days when I have milk and feel fine, so I don't think I'm lactose intolerant.
- Eating 5 small meals a day instead of 3 main ones.
Oh, what a first world problem... any suggestions?