Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I'm not sure if you've seen this video by Joss Whedon, but the Zombie Apocalypse is quite possibly around the corner!

Oh Em Gee. What next?

Well, as they've clearly outlined in that documentary, Zombieland, we have to stick to rule #1:
CARDIO! 

How about trying this on to see if you can, indeed, survive the Zombie Apocalypse?

Check this out on Tribesports

I don't know about you, but I'm a sitting duck here with my injured knee... I guess that gives you more time to escape right? I'm happy to take one for the team. (On a serious note though, I will do this challenge once my knee heals, and I will post up times, no matter how embarrassing :P)

And, because I know you'll want to look extra good shirtless (or in a running bra, if you're a girl) when the Apocalypse hits, you can build up those abs using this circuit which I have reviewed here. I highly recommend doing this workout, after 7 days, I really did have very toned abs... at least when the zombies devour me, I know I'll be one good-looking meal.

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Joss Whedon is the greatest :D and Zombieland is hilarious! Loved the 'rules'. This challenge is great, but I can't even do 5 pushups let alone 50! My arms are so weak :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mia, try modifying the pushups to keeping knees on the floor? I think the hardest bit for me would probably to repeat everything 3 times! And how awesome is Joss Whedon's video!!!

      Delete