Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Wish List

I know I'm not going to be receiving any of these for Christmas, because I've already asked for completely different things (that's always the way isn't it?). But I've come up with more things that I want and will probably end up purchasing for myself in the New Year! Let the wishing begin!

Written in the Stars from Beauty Bay 
Stila Written in the Stars Palette at beautybay.com $21.80 
How gorgeous is it! I just don't need any more neutral palettes at this stage, but once I do, this will be all mine!
Asics Gel Volt 33

A new pair of runners approximately $150-200
I'm thinking of going to a shoe store and get it all professionally sorted. Something like the Asics Gel Volt 33 (above). I think that looks trendy, as well as does its job.
Garmin Forerunner 10 
One of the Garmin Forerunner GPS watches from $200
I'd be happy even with a basic one like the Forerunner 10. The higher end models though look so good! Why do they have to be so expensive :( 


Codex costume from Halloweencostumes
Codex costume, whole set approximately $80
Because I love The Guild. And I love Felicia Day. And err... why wouldn't anyone want a Codex outfit in their wardrobe? It should be a wardrobe staple.


Toofaced Shadow Bon Bons from Beautybay

Toofaced Shadow Bon Bons $48 
Because I need more eyeshadow palettes!


Mice and Mystics from Boardgamegeek
Mice and Mystics game $80.50 
Available at Milsims, I just want this boardgame because it has rodents, and I like rodents. Nothing else is relevant, just my love for all things rodent.

Phillips Lumea
Phillips Lumea $600 
I've been wanting this so much for awhile. If it was cheaper, I would definitely purchase this in a heartbeat.


I think nothing sums up my personality and interests more than this wishlist... I'm sure it's helped no one with their Christmas shopping. I have a feeling I'll need to create another wishlist soon, browsing around for items for this list has put more on a future list!

5 comments:

  1. Veyr nice list! I would love a new pair of runners too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mishelle. Looks like I'm going to need to do some serious saving in the coming year. x

      Delete
  2. great list! I want to try the stila palette too!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sindy, how cute is it!

      Delete
  3. It can be when I am about to be late for class, as long as my feet squat, even though I did not jump, the shoe will unknowingly grow a frye harness
    and walk in front of me, I do not need to walk it will also When I ran up to me, it seemed like I was the oldest at home.
    After putting on these frye work boots, press the button next to it, and the shoes will start to take off. There will also be a huge fire behind the wheels. This pair of shoes is safer than an airplane. The heel of the shoes will transform into a seat. Press the first button on the right and a pair of hands will appear to help you. Change a pair of massage slippers. At a certain place, these functions will disappear immediately, and the frye cowgirl boots will become the same as usual shoes.

    ReplyDelete