Thursday, November 1, 2012

What moves you?

I love listening to music as I do my cardio (not so much for yoga, I prefer peace and tranquillity and focussing on my breath). Music provides a great distraction, keeps me going right through my goal time, and can help me keep my energy levels up.

Just wanted to share my current Top 10 tracks for the gym. And no, there's no Oppa Gangnam Style :P

#10. David Guetta ft Akon - Sexy b!tc# 




#9. Pendulum - Mutiny 




#8 Foster the People - Color on the Wall (Don't Stop)




#7 Architecture in Helsinki - That Beep




#6 AWOLNATION - Sail 




#5 Battles - Atlas




#4 Jim Jones Revue - Rock and Roll Psychosis




#3 Hadouken! - Get Smashed, Gate Crash 




#2 Karnivool - Set Fire to the Hive 




#1 Matt and Kim - Daylight




It was hard trying to decide who would get to #1 once I got to my Top 5. Hope you enjoyed my top 10, and hopefully some of the songs will make it onto your playlist too.

What do you enjoy moving to?

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great post :) I love Avicii and The Presets for workout music :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mishelle! I do love the Presets too, Australia has so many awesome electronic bands! I haven't heard of Avicii, they are on my to-listen list now.

      Delete